Children Creativity & Outdoor Learning
A Professional Development Day focussing on the work of Reflections Nursery, with reference to the Reggio Emilia Approach.
Date: Saturday 20th October 2012, from 10.00am until 3.30pm
Venue: Reflections Nursery, Worthing
Cost: £60 (Full-time Students £30) including refreshments & lunch
What is creativity and what is its significance for young children? How can we best support creativity in children? What is the role of the outdoors in supporting creativity?
Martin Pace, Director of Reflections, along with Angela Chick, Senior Atelierista and Yvonne Barr, Nursery Manager will be supported by other Reflections educators to give presentations and workshops drawing on six years of children’s learning at Reflections Nursery, Worthing and the Reggio Approach.
We welcome registrations from all those working in the area of early childhood education and on creative arts/education projects with young children.
- Registration at Reflections Nursery, Worthing
- A guided tour of the nursery with a Reflections’ educator
- Presentation, ‘Children, Creativity and Outdoor Learning – the work of Reflections Nursery and inspiration from the Reggio Approach’ - Martin Pace & senior educators
- Concurrent Workshops to choose from:
Workshop 1: Children learning in the outdoors – Martin Pace
Workshop 2: The Atelier supporting children’s creativity – Angela Chick & Yvonne Barr
- Free time to walk around Reflections Nursery
Please contact email@example.com for further details.